Our privacy commitments are fundamental to the way we do business every day. These apply to everyone who has a relationship with us - including customers and Web site visitors.
- We will protect your privacy and keep your personal information safe. We use encryption and other security safeguards to protect customer data.
- We will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any purpose. Period.
What Information is Collected and How it’s Used
Personal information you provide when registering for an account or filling out forms, or purchasing products on our site: We use this information internally for order processing and evaluating you as a customer.
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
* All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
California Privacy Rights