Looking for more information? See the directory below for links to material specifications, helpful articles, videos and more.
- Articles – Browse our helpful articles for information on our materials, products and capabilities.
- Material Specifications – Need help selecting the best material for your application? See our Material Specs sheet.
- FAQ – See our most asked questions here. From packaging challenges to machinery questions.
- Videos – Visit this section to watch how-to videos and product spotlights.
- Forms – Use these forms to request product samples and quotes.
- Markets – Search for your Industry in our Success Stories; Learn how our products have helped markets from Pharmaceuticals to Food.
Learn How a Prototype Could Save You Time and Money
The purpose of an ESR is to minimize costs and insure the ideal package is chosen/created before a large order is fulfilled. It is often essential for customers who want to test a package with their product application/composition. We offer an ESR so that a “prototype” may be created. In some cases, an ESR is effective in determining that a product idea should be revised before production. [Learn More]
Learn How Printing on Film Differs from Printing on Paper
IMPAK is known for our ability to advise customers on packaging highly sensitive medical products, but our ability to deliver complex color solutions is something our customer MPL Inc. recently discovered (after some challenges). Read how IMPAK’s print specialists solved one company’s color conundrum and how printing on film differs from printing on paper. [Learn More]
Learn How Fitments and Spouts Help Brands Transition to Flexible Packaging
At IMPAK we design and produce flexible packaging with unique fitments that meet the varied needs of our customers whose industries range from pharmaceutical to food and beverage. Spouts and fitments offer new functionality to flexible packaging and open this format to new markets. The light-weight on-the-go convenience of spouted bags has long appealed to the food and beverage industry, but thanks to new innovations in fitment technology and barrier films, fitment pouches are gaining traction for a broader range of products such as household cleaners and gardening items. IMPAK offers both stock and custom-made spout bags. [Learn More]
Learn How Zipper Bags Have Evolved to What We Offer Today
Reclosable zipper bags started as vinyl binder inserts and over time evolved to clear sandwich bags. Today IMPAK Corporation’s product line represents the expansive possibilities now available. From child resistant zippers, to zippers made to address the challenges of packaging powder and liquid. Learn more about our innovative zippers and their applications. [Learn More]
READ MORE: Articles