These indicating tablets will tell you when the percent of oxygen in an environment is 0.1% or higher by changing from pink to a purple/blue color.
How to use the Tell-Tab oxygen Indicating Tablet:
When exposed to oxygen, the Tell-Tab turns blue or purple, then returns to its original pink color as the oxygen in the container is reduced.
- Insert a Tell-Tab in a cool, dark place with no oxygen until ready for use. Use OAP's (Oxygen Absorbing Packets) to create an oxygen-free atmosphere.
- The lower the temperature, the slower the color change.
- Total elimination of oxygen is seen at a glance.
- Store Tell-Tabs in a cool, dark place with no oxygen until ready for use. Use OAP's to create an oxygen-free atmosphere.
- Although OAP's are not hazardous, they are not meant to be eaten.
|Did you know… that moisture indicators from IMPAK can reflect moisture content from 5% to 100% and IMPAK’s oxygen indicating tablet can recognize and indicate the presence of oxygen at 0.1% or less?|
Email us for inquiries, pricing, and availability.
There are no products to list in this category.